In partnership with Gemisphere, Dr. Sara Hazel presents:
Foundations in Energy Medicine: Quartz
October 16 – 17, 2021
Saturday and Sunday | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm PT
Tuition: $245 | Gemisphere Customers and Gemstone Energy Medicine Students: $145
Workshop Leaders: Dr. Sara Hazel and Sydney Songer, HWP
Want a sneak peek?
FOR MORE INFO AND TO REGISTER FOR THE LIVESTREAM WORKSHOP: Contact Dr. Sara Hazel at 602.478.7239 or email@example.com.
- Why Health and Wellbeing Is Dependent on Energy Fields
- How Crystal and Therapeutic Gemstone Spheres Can Affect Energy Fields
- Understanding Scientific and Traditional Healing Paradigms
- Using Quartz Spheres as Tools for Human Transformation
- An Introduction to Color Ray Theory and Therapies
Quartz Therapies and Techniques Performed
Demos and at-home practice sessions will include:
- Quartz Sphere Placements on Acupuncture Points and Meridians
- Chakra Therapies
- Joint Injury and Pain Therapies
- Soft Tissue and Organ Dysfunction Therapies
- Post-Trauma Recovery Techniques
- Meditation and Visualization Enhancements
- Brain Balancing
- Metabolism Balancing
- Amplification of Specific Intentions or Energies
- Quartz Qi Gong and Yoga Exercises
Quartz Tools Used in the Workshop
Registered participants will receive 15% off all workshop tools!
- (1) Set of 7 Quartz Acupoint Gems (14-mm)
- (2–6) Quartz Acupoint Gems (10-mm)
- (1) Set of 7 Quartz Chakra Gem Energy Rings
- (1–3) Quartz Necklaces (Any size)
- (1–2) Quartz Bracelets (2 are ideal for Qi Gong technique)
- (2) Wooden Wands and (2) Glass Wands
Recommendations: To get the most from the workshop, it is ideal to have all the therapy tools listed above or as many as possible. The more tools you have, the more you will benefit from the workshop. The minimum needed is one Quartz Necklace and one Set of 7 Quartz Acupoint Gems (14 mm). You may also register for and watch the livestream with no Quartz tools.
Workshop Materials Included
Registered participants will receive downloadable PDFs and PowerPoints, including the Gemstone Lab Experience Journal, therapy instructions, lecture information, and more.
The workshop will be recorded. Registered participants will have access to the recording for one month after the live workshop to review lectures and therapies.
For More Info and to Register
Contact Dr. Sara Hazel at 602-478-7239 or firstname.lastname@example.org.