These Acupoint Gems are designed for acupuncturists and other practitioners trained in energy medicine paradigms to use in their practices and to send home with clients for self-care. They allow practitioners to expand and vary the types of gemstone energies available for acupoint applications.
An Acupoint Gem can be used in ways similar to an acupuncture needle but without piercing the skin. There are many reasons to consider the use of gemstones as an alternative to needles. Gemstones can be:
- Used at home to self-treat
- Gentler and easier to apply on children and sensitive people
- Applied over areas that are difficult to treat or contraindicated with needles
- Safer and perceived as less invasive by some people
An Acupoint Gem can be taped to the skin or placed on Gem Energy Wand and applied on the body or in the body’s energy field.
Lavender Acupoint Gems support many kinds of alignment among the physical and subtle bodies. These gems can be placed on acupuncture points, the spine, joints, and areas of pain. They enhance the flow of qi, or life energy through the meridians.
Sodalight Acupoint Gems absorb burdensome mental energies and energetic debris. They can be particularly effective when placed on a Gem Energy Wands and run along a meridian or applied in the body’s energy field.
Acupoint Gems included in the set:
- Four 6-mm Lavender spheres
- Six 8-mm Lavender spheres
- Two 10-mm Lavender spheres
- One 12-mm Lavender sphere
- Four Citrine rounded chips
- Two Aquamarine rounded chips
- Two 10-mm Sodalight spheres
- Two 8-mm Mother of Pearl spheres
Included in the package:
- Two wooden Gem Energy wands
- Written instructions on how to use these tools for a variety of benefits
- Medical tape
- Cleansing pouch
- Alcohol pads
Licensed practitioners can send Acupoint Gems home with their patients and clients under the practitioner’s direction.