Welcome to Gemisphere’s Web Accessibility Page. We are committed to ensuring that our digital presence is accessible to all individuals, regardless of their abilities or disabilities. We believe in providing an inclusive online experience that allows everyone to access the information, products, and services on our website with ease.
In our pursuit of web accessibility, we have carefully reviewed and implemented guidelines from various reputable resources, including the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 508, and other relevant standards. These guidelines serve as the foundation for our efforts to make our website as accessible as possible.
- Guidance on Web Accessibility and the ADA. This guidance describes how state and local governments and businesses open to the public can make sure that their websites are accessible to people with disabilities as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- 18F Accessibility Guide: a comprehensive accessibility guide with resources published by 18F, a digital services agency under the General Services Administration (GSA).
- Digital.gov: this site, which is part of the Technology Transformation Services at the GSA, has resources on design of products, devices, services, or environments for people with disabilities.
- Section 508 Information and Communication Technology Accessibility Standards: standards published by the U.S. Access Board addressing access to information and communication technology under Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Section508.gov: a website published by the GSA with tools and training on implementing website accessibility requirements under Section 508.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG): guidelines published by the Web Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium.